Sunday, 12 February 2017

BLUE





Jumper: HM (similar) Coat: Asos (Similar) Trousers: Missguided Choker: eBay Shoes: Loubtouins

Hi lovelies.

Hope you're all doing great and are having a lovely day, just thought I'll share a bit of a glam look with you, which you could pretty much pull of to a dinner/party kinda thing. I didn't plan on the whole look being blue, but somehow it happened to be this way, but I do love how the colours all compliment each other.

The gorgeous, warm jumper that every girl needs in their wardrobe is from HM and I have linked a similar option as it's not available anymore, the coat is from Asos and it's from last year so I have tried to find a similar option for you, the high-waisted trousers are from Missguided and my favourite part of the look - the choker and the shoes which ofcourse complete it. The choker is from eBay and a lot of people seem to be selling them, I went for this option because I couldn't justify spending like £15 on a necklace, seems a bit ridiculous if you ask me and the shoes are Louboutins!

That's all from me lovelies,

hope you enjoyed the post

lots of love

Seima xoxo
SHARE:
© Seima Rahman | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig